ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 19:37:44 -0400
Kathy,
I agree with Helen.  God never asked the unbelievers to support the work of
the local church.  On the other hand, there are many, many, verses about the
Christians and their responsibility to support the church, the work of the
congregation as well as support the Christian family. I can't say that it is
wrong to have fund raisers but I do say that if a church won't support
itself then don't ask the world to support the church.

Ned