ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:06:37 -0500
Kathy,
Thank you for all you have written here about the Passion movie.  I agree to
what you said about the Paul Harvey article.  Shame on th guy who claimed it
to be Paul Harvey when he wrote it but that doesn't change the message only
the messenger.
One of the greatest tools of the devil is to pit christians against
christians and then world looses interest in christianity and the CHrist for
whom it is named.  I pray that we as the body of Christ will always open to
anything that promotes our Lord and be willing to do all that we can to
serve Him.  Let us worship HIm, be it with dancing, singing, drama, or
whatever the method God be worshiped.

Ned