ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris L Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:23:38 -0500
The situation was, that Lin had everyone playing follow the leader, however
before that, he told them that he was going to have restling match.  This in
itself worried me somewhat, but what really ticked the blasted branes outta
me, and then some, was when he allowed the girls, including Jenny to restle
with another boy...  Can I here you say, Stoo'oo'oo? pid.  Well, on top of
this, I had another situation, in that, yes, he did ask the girls if they
wanted to pertisipate in the game, and if so how did they wanna do it,
paired up, with the guies, etc.  Still though, the whole idea of that, and
in such a small area, of a bedroom, wasn't appropriate...  I knew that in
that small space and with that age range of kids, someone's bound to get
hurt...  Well, sure nough I was right, a guy named Charlie got cut badly
enough to need a bandaide...  When I told Lin please to stop the game, he
percisted to keep right on doing it...  I even said, quote;  Lin, I am
getting upset, not angry, but literally anxiety, please, I'm begging you...
Stop...  he wouldn't though...  It absolutely made me livid!  I thought
guys, literally, that i was going to pass out...  I was so worried for
jenny... With her azma, she didn't need to be playing that.  Jenny should a
known that, but just didn't think about that...  Well, finally that was
over.  Well, the rest of the night, was pretty good for the most part...
however, that night at bed time, no one wants me to know this, but I do...
I saw more than they thought as they think I was asleep like everyone else,
but I  was everything but that...  She had an attack, and finally went and
got my mom.  my mom came and I don't know if gave her some medicine or gave
her some kind of a treatment...  I do remember her telling Jenny to breathe.
Well, she left the room and went to somewhere else to sleep... shortly then
after, everyone else in there left...  Don't know why, but...  I had
nightmare after nightmare...  Collin was teasing her earlier saying jenny as
sick as you are, how long do you think you will live?  Because of that, that
night, last night that is, I didn't sleep for one minute, literally not even
sixty seconds...  it was nightmare after nightmare if I tried, of her having
an attack, peremetics coming, and her being OPD...  I remember the first
time it happened, I literally shot up on my butt and screamed quite
loudly...  I'm still ebven now, just so scared for her that it's not funny,
I don't quite know how to handle it, and i don't even feel I did a good job
of handle it...  I feel totally besides prlayer, helpless.  O well though...
When she left to go home, like literally home, i wanted so bad to hugger,
and giver a quick gentle kiss on the cheak and tell her to take care and
that i loved her, as i really would a meant every word of it...  i still
mean every word of it...  i didn't do either of the 3, cause i didn't want
to embarrass either of us, or for it to be  perceived the wrong way...  She
literally though even to now has me worried sick!

Anyway, what would you all suggest, or in a whole, now's yall's chance.  i'd
like to hear you all's opinions.

Did i do a good thing to worry?  Did i take it too far?

Did I do the wrong thing by being so angry at Lin, or was that
understandable?

BTW:  This is a guy so let's get something clear up front as it offends him
if you do it wrong...  it is n'n'n'not! l, y, n, n!  It's spelled correctly
as:  L, i, n.

if you'd rather call him what most except myself do:  then just call 'em
Carter.  That's his last name, but must just call him that, not pastor
Carter, not Mister Carter, just simply Carter.  I don't know why he let's me
call him Lin, but from day 1, that I met him, he's never even once objected.

Anyway, I'm ready for replies, so have hat it...

Chris.