ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:28:13 -0500
Thanks, Rhonda, those are wise words.  It is in dealing with others that we
learn most about how to be ourselves.  God certainly has blessed us with
relationships from many differing backgrounds but all with one thing in
common:  our love for the Lord.

Thank you all for you kind words and your welcome back.
I miss it when I am cut off from the fellowship here.  There are various
thoughts shared here that change our thinking and hopefully our lives.

Rhonda, what part of Georgia are you from and going to visit?  I live in
Lawrenceville just outside Atlanta.

Ned