ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:17:06 -0400
Phil, our purpose is to listen, and as we listen, our relationship with Him
is growing ever more precious and intimate.  As our relationship grows, so
does our love for Him, and the growth of our love for Him, brings forth
fruit unto His grace.
So then, is our purpose in life to bring forth fruit unto the Lord of Glory?!

Helen