BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Witold KArwowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:45:51 -0400
][< wrote

What we learn here in elementary is to ask questions. We do not stop to
> think about asking questions.
> We just ask them and damn the consequences.

That remainds me the story from my student times. The story was well known
at the moment (middle of seveties or something like that). One of the
students of Medical Academy in Szczecin asked the professor during the
marxist philosophy seminar (yes, you are not mistaken - they were trying to
teach us m-word philosophy instead just philosophy) if there was any
difference between Hitler's and Stalin's regime. Next thing what happen -
the poor guy get himself repelled from the school without the right to apply
to any other university. So I do not feel like ask to many questions at the
moment.

Witold