BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 05:01:11 -0400
Dan Becker wrote:

>Sign me, dan not quite in the nick of time becker

Dear COD,

If we are playing a zero inventory game here then supply follows demand.
Actually, it was finding the BP magic widget that got me off my duff.

An interesting aspect of updating the archive page is not only that work
is involved, but that the list only allows a small window of opportunity
before you are informed that you have to resubmit your authorization,
and each time that you do resubmit the risk is that all of the work that
you just spent a half hour tweaking, will be erased -- road kill on the
information highway! I think that I erased the archive page twice before
I figured out that I had to save it after each and every tweak... and
you have to sit and wait for it to upload for EVERY small change (like
making sharpshooters sharpshooter's). Dinner arrived and I had to
complain that I was in a critical emergency and it would have to go on
without me. Eventually I got it to sit still long enough to make the
clean up. By that time some demon had polished off all the beer in the
house and I had nothing better to do than go to bed... which did not
work out too well as I left off yesterday with three proposals promised
by Monday not yet finished. I wake up with the anxious pleading of words
in my head wanting to get themselves wasted. There is a cat mewing
outside the window and it is about time for the loud and noisy bird to
start singing.

I recently finished off reading John McCain's book on Courage. When I
get a chance I intend to cull some choice pieces and post them on BP.

Shaman