From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:42:41 -0700
Hi John.  No Problem, I really want something that does crossband, but
the 707 does speak the PL frequencies, as someone has mentioned and if I
recall, the TMV7A does not.  If I remember correctly, the only thing you
hear when you press the menu button, is, Menu!  What a Waste!  GRIN!

73:
J. J.

Get your name as your email address.