From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:22:00 -0700
Paul Berberich wrote:
>I have a Sharp Wizard OZ750
>My new laptop does not have a COM port
>Is there an adapter of some sort that will allow a connection through the
>USB ports

Yes there is. Since I have a Sharp Zaurus ZR 5000, I know exactly what you
need.

Check with the good folks at, http://www.mobile-mania.com They have a USB
adaptor that will readily adapt your unit. While you're there, you may want
to look at the Rupp lynx software that is feature rich and is now supporting
many popular Microsoft programs. I have been using their software for years
and find it easy to use and integrate with my PDA.

Sincerely,

Frank Suszka
netTek Computers

                     visit our download web page at: