ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:21:31 -0600
Wouldn't I love to say I have all the answers.  HA!

The purpose of God for each and everyone of us shouldn't be such a big
mystery.  Perhaps we make more of a mystery out of it than what it really
is.  Throughout the Old and New Testament, it is clear that God has a plan.
He says his plans are good.  And he's been careful to not only include us in
his plans but we get to help work it out.  I think most of us wish we had
more specifics.  Turn right at corner A, go straight for 2 blocks and
through college light, etc., etc. Where the rub comes in seems to me, is
when we feel like we are a square peg fitting in to a round hole.  And we
truly don't fit, from our perspective.  So God either has to square the
hole, or round the peg.  Don't think there's really any magic key or mystery
to be solved.  I say this, as I'm looking for his purposes and plans too.
We learn a lot by spending enough quality time in communion with the Lord.
It's in that quiet place with him that I believe he expounds those very
things to us.

Vicki