ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:13:32 -0500
Kathy,

I will be praying for the housing project that it goes better. We're having
our problems here with this siding project, also. Rain is one of them. lol.

That's interesting about your sun Matthewbeing born the night of Reagan's
State of the Union address, and then Matthew graduating the night of
Reagan's funeral.

I pray that all goes well with the housing project and the graduation and
Reagan's funeral. He was a good man.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson