ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 22:58:51 -0600
My daughter was here once again today and the change in her is nothing short
of miraculous.  It is genuine, too, because my daughter begins crying when
she talks about things the Lord has shown her or when she talks about things
that happen in her prayer time.   Plus her attitude overall is extremely
good.  I want to thank all of you, and some of you have prayed for Gretchen
for nearly ten years, for those prayers.  Please continue to pray for her
and for her children and her husband.  I keep agreeing during my prayer time
with the Lord every day with my grandson who one night, during our Friday
night prayer meeting, ask the Lord to bring his mom and dad back together
again in marriage.  They are still married but I keep reminding God every
day that little Everett and I are in agreement and He better not forget the
prayers of this little boy with whom I am in agreement.  Chris has done
everything but file the divorce papers and when he tries, the court keeps
pushing them back another month or two.  Thank you Jesus.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com