C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:26:15 -0700
there is good chance that you will indeed see
clinton/clark ticket.

by the way, haliburton won the job in iraq. their
proposal meeting the request for proposal was simply
the best. i worked 11 years in a contracting office.
you would be very surprised at how hard itis to win a
government contract.

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>

http://shopping.yahoo.com