BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:26:27 -0500
I've never liked those hanging files.  Yes, rolled ink side out they
lie more flat.  Yes you can see the title blocks.  As for protecting
the drawing, a section through the roll would show the ink/lead is in
contact with paper either way...wouldn't it?  And with my
drawings...coffee stains, smeared lead, eraser abrasions and the
occassion dog or cat foot print are pretty common, so the whole idea of
protecting anything is kind left to those who give a damn about
appearnces.  What I love about CADD is that I can always whip out a
clean set that looks like I don't work for a living.

-jc