BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:07:03 -0500
Distinctive?  I just don't want to present too inviting a target for
them brick and 2x4 wielding indentured ruffians on the contractor's
crew!  If I had the old invisible power suit, that would do just fine.
The trouble with wearing a suit is that people will assume I'm lost and
need help to get back to the home.

-jc