BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:01:21 -0400
Witold KArwowski wrote:

> I was always interested how they know the vaccine for flu in advance
> but never dare to ask (maybe it is something what you learn here when
> you are in elementary?) - I am so glad to find the answer that I feel
> urge to share right away,
>
> Witold

Witold,

What we learn here in elementary is to ask questions. We do not stop to
think about asking questions.
We just ask them and damn the consequences.
Did anyone in your family as yet get their flu shot for this year?

Today I received my Chernobyl medal that I bought on e-bay. With the
original box.
There is histo presto content in this message.
I'm sort of sitting here wondering what happened to the person who
received the medal. It does not look to be very used.
The current admininstration was seriously contemplating for a while
dropping mini-nukes on all of the nuclear facilities in the Islamic world.
An anti-Caliphate reaction. This is when they were thinking a dirty
suitcase bomb would be let loose in Manhattan. Down near Federal Hall,
you know.
Though Cheney barks up a tree, I think this is a rather unlikely one. Is
not terrorism the enactment of what we most fear and least expect?
Particularly dropping mini-nukes in Pakistan. They did not, WE did not,
we can be happy, because they did not have them small enough.
All of Islam would have been made into many Chernobyls.

][< (go w/ Rutan to the Black Sky)