BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:30:32 -0400
Ruth,
The manjumbo/mangina thing, eh?  Well,  I do enjoy our Lodge, and I
appreciate a lot of things that go on, especially explanations of tools
we use in the trades, their origins and the lessons that are attached to
them.  Should there be women?  I wish there were, but I am not part of
the leadership and have other causes of personal import than to change
the program.  I am there to be a brother to other brothers, to listen,
to learn....  Why can't they let me in an all grrl's club, anyway?
Best,
Leland