From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:51:11 -0800
Well, we were discussing a net for blind hams or anyone else interested.
Someone on this list had discussed this with the owner of the eastern
reflector, 921, and was told we were welcome to use channel 2, so the node
number or reflecter number would be 9212  I monitor this some hoping some
one else will show up.  By the way, my node number is 3148 here in Las
Vegas.   We never did settle on a time for the net, so perhaps after I get
back from Kansas on Thanksgiving, if no one else will take the bull by the
horns, I'll try and figure out a time which is going to be hard to fit
everyone's schedule.

73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr