From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:17:13 -0500
Believe me,  if you get on the air and use it,  you'll get used to it fast,
I know I did a lot faster then I thought I would and I learned a lot by
trial and error which is how I learn the best. You'll find that really you
probably won't use very many fancy features that often and the basic stuff
becomes very familiar very fast when you use it and on most radios, if you
know what 1 function is on a button, a good guess will help you on the rest
of it, the layout and stuff does make sense more often then now except on
most yaesu radios but we don't go with that brand often.