From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:18:51 -0700
Good point Russ, but this is a Dell desktop, so it's probably certified.  Still, I'll check it out.

Don W6SMB

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:15:18 -0700, Russ Kiehne wrote:

If you have a lot of computer interference, you might check to see if your
computer's power supply is FCC type B certified.  My brother bought a
computer with a power supply that was not FCC certified and the interference
was really bad!