From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:04:10 -0400
Hi Everyone;

Here is yet another reason why some of these companies hesitate to get
involved with issues like ours.

Their are people who expect something for nothing just because they are
blind.

Now, ideas like these give us a bad name.

How much could the software cost, maybe $50 or so.

And, if it is too much money now, why not wait until the price comes down
or, maybe the software can be written so that it may work with more than one
phone.

If it works with more than one phone then, the prices of the phones will not
be as costly.

I just picked up and LGVX4500 and, I am perfectly happy with it.

If you are not demanding, and you know how to talk to people maybe you can
ask someone if your battery is low or, how good the signal strength is.

We all need to interact with one another.

As for me, I'll wait until my two year contract is up.

By then, the price will have leveled off or, the program may work with other
phones as well.

I am not a push over,I just do my best to get along with people.

Anthony