From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:24:08 -0400
I don't know in Canada, but I know the wireman www.thewireman.net I think
the site is has them. I fixed mine by taking the jack out of the wall,
getting some of those cheap RF chokes at radio shack, winding the wire
around them, putting the jack in this room, my bed room /radio room, back in
the wall, and that fixed the problem, I might have done it to another phone
jack too I forget now I did a lot when I completely redid the phone wiring
in this house a few years ago to fix a hum. Anyway, that worked, not sure if
it will help you or not, but I fixed the RFI that way, after I fixed the hum
in the phone system, I'm always fixing something over here.