From:
pat gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 02:35:06 -0400
I was wondering about the latest generations of weather radios.  I'm very
active in skywarn and have taken every weather course except the flash
flood one which the weather service in Sterling hasn't offered in quite
sometime.   I've had to go all the way to Serling which in the past meant
I'd meet a ham at a metro stop in the Arlington area and then he'd drive me
out to the forecast office in Strling and  then when the course was
over,  he would drive me back to Arlington where I'd catch the metro home
in Hyattsville. 73- pat kk3f