From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:19:39 -0500
Chris, I agree with you.

I also feel that the blind are being left out of the equation because not
all radios are accessible to us.

Also, if a repeater owner chooses to broadcast its P.L. tone what good does
it do to require tones since that effectively cancels out the purpose of the
tone.  Most radios have a tone finding feature wherein if a repeater is
active it can find the right P.L. tone.  So I really don't see that this
policy will do much good.
73.  Harvey (N.5.H.A.U.)