From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:26:33 -0400
Just so everyone knows, I'm going on vacation for the next 2 weeks, there's
a repeater in the area that has echolink,  I'll be going some time tomorrow
afternoon, nights will be the best time to get me or maybe late afternoon.
K1PBO repeater  node number 20024 it's not always on echolink but it's on
there most of the time far as I can tell I can hear it from home but not hit
it so I've been listening a lot lately.  Anyway, from tomorrow afternoon
until the night of the 27th people can try me there I might be on the HT or
mobile depending on company and other goings on. I don't know when I'll be
on tomorrow, early afternoon mobile I'll be there for about 15 minutes but
that's going to be a tight window then probably after supper for me, no clue
when that will be. Anyway, just wanted everyone to know, those of you that
use echolink can talk to me there maybe, if not, I'll talk to you all later.
I don't know if I'll have internet access or not, doesn't look like it right
now but if I do I'll check email at night only and I have no clue when I'll
set things up since we have company already the first 2 nights and I'm not
setting it up with company in my way.