From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:47:39 -0400
Don, Can tell you that I used this antenna for field day contest and worked
like a champ. Was quite surprised that it loaded just fine with internal
auto tuner in ts570dg. it is not my antenna but someone from local club set
it up and no problems on all bands i used from 10 through 80. Even tried out
warc bands out of curiosity and think i'll get one myself here soon. haven't
gone to their web page yet but am sure they have good info on it there. 73,
Dave W4CI (Orlando, Fl.)