From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:24:31 -0700
Hi Tom,

This has happened to me with OE using JAWS.  First, check to see if you
have another program running.  Perhaps its window is partly obscuring the
OE message window.

Also, sometimes the PC cursor loses focus.  Bring up the JAWS cursor and
arrow over to the point on one of the messages where the time is given.
Then hit INSERT-PLUS to route the PC cursor to the JAWS cursor, then hit
the PLUS key to bring back the PC cursor.  If this works, you will again
here the time field being spoken.  Keep in mind that when I talk about
INSERT and PLUS, that I mean the INSERT and PLUS on the numeric keypad.

Andy