Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:07:26 -0600

Ken wrote:
   >I understand your frustration, but your anger is aimed at the wrong
   >= group.
   >The Adobe/PDF is not to blame, it's the author of the document.
   >I am an IBM mainframe programmer (data security), and I work with =
   >*hundreds*
   >of PDF documents/forms  and most work fine right out of the box.
   >If you want to strangle someone, then find out who created the
   >document. Sorry if the message is poorly formatted, I have outlook
   >setup to send = as
   >text, but still it doesn't seem to format properly.
   >Regards, Ken
fOrmatted fine here Ken.

I don't understand why these folks can't create these things in such a
way that they can not be exported to text without some unnecessary
additional steps and wasted resources.  IT's as I thought, and believe
me the arrl is going to hera some protestations from me on this issue.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania