From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:20:44 -0400
Hi Tom,

I understand that medical information is required for a residential program,
but I don't understand why such a detailed questionaire is required for a
ham organization.  When I signed up for bookshare, all I was required to do
was give the name of my local regional NLS library so that Bookshare could
varify my blindness.
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]