Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:57:57 -0400
Daryl,

The software from Scott, N1FJP is very accessible.  He even has wav files
which his wife read to give additional info as you tab through the fields.  It
will alert you to dupes, can be printed in ARRL acceptable format, shows a
sections worked log (which isn't all that accessible), but the rest of the
program works like a breeze.  It is easy to switch bands and modes with
hotkeys.

The cost is around $5 or so to register the program so you can use it on an
unlimited basis.  One registration entitles you to any updates released from
year to year.

K8SP