From:
Pam Uptain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Uptain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:37:12 -0500
Hello,  I have a htx202 and it has served a long and prosperous life with
WA4IHI before we traded and it became mine.  It transmits some of the time
and sometimes it doesn't make contact at all.  I know that I don't want an
automatic keyer.  Oh before I forget, I'd like for it to have tone board
capability as well.  You can write to me privately as not to clutter up the
list.  I just don't have the money to buy one myself right now.  73 KI4EWH
Pam