From:
Bob Heiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:53:54 -0500
Hello Buddy,
When you press C or memory recall, turn knob until you hear lo beep. the low
beep will be memory one.
You then go to the V F O by pressing Key B.
When on the frequency you want to commit to memory, you press A then C.At
that point you will have a frequency committed to ememory one.
Memory 2 is the first click to the right of the low beep
Repeat process above to commit a another frequency to memory 2 memory 3 and
so on. .
Hope this helps.
Bob
K9BOB.