From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 07:35:40 -0700
Hi All,

I am posting this for a friend, Brett Winchester, KD7JN who is read only at
work and asked me to put this on the list.  I quote him as follows:

I need a photocopy or scan of the manual for the Yeasu ft2700rh dual band

radio. To my knowledge it is not on the "icanworkthisthing" website. I

have forgotten how to program the memories in this radio and need to

rearrange and unhide some of them. Please reply to
[log in to unmask] privately.

Brett and I both thank you for your assistance and wish you very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX
Navy Marine Corps MARS:  NNN0SHS