From:
Lynn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:39:05 -0400
Bruce,
On the back of his computer there should be a jack for a external mic to
plug into. Best buy sells a Labtec Deluxe Microphone V534 for $14.99 that
has a color-coded plug that should plug into the same colored jack on the
sound card's jacks. You can check out mic by plugging it in and in setup on
Echolink set playback and record volumes. If you will send phone number
off-list I'll call and help.
Lynn