From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:55:23 -0600
I don't think analog will be going anywhere any time too soon. If IBOC is
interfering with the analog signal at times, though, wonder how the
technology would really coexist with analog? They did it to TV, the HD
signal is sent within the analog one, and it works, but radio's not that
simple, I guess.