From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:00:26 -0700
Hi Tom,

The "sighted world" argument works fine for me when we're talking about
businesses and organizations that don't directly have anything to do with
disability.  Even then, however, I go for as much accessibility as I can
get.  I hold all disability related organizations to the highest possible
standards of accessibility.