From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:23:58 -0600
I reacted because so often we assume and bitch, rather than assume their is
stuff that we don't know.  I know because I have done it.  If I ask and
then hear no, then I can bitch with great enthusiasm.
winbt is a windows interface to nfbtrans, which is dos freeware.  Since you
are still a real man and know how to use dos, and a screen reader, you can
run nfbtrans direct.
I have a version on the k1000 cd, I think a copy of winbt, and I think I
can make a .brf file to send you as a test.
I am a bit unsure about that last one, because I have not created and back
translated braile files using k1000, so I don't know how good they are.
I think I can find a file to test.