BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:00:55 -0400
I seem to remember that was from a course I took called "The Zoology Of Behavior."  Don't make me get out my college texts (or even a dictionary)!  Or maybe it was from a sociology course.

Anyway, some birds will walk away and preen themselves as their nest is being pillaged.  This does not mean I'm preening myself by reading and responding to BP drivel, or maybe I am (or at least I think I am, therefore I must be...of course you are my practical star, I've miles and miles of your forefather's fruit, and now, to suit my great computer, your magnific ink--On The Threshold Of A Dream, Moody Blues?), but in some sense my nest is being pillaged--but it really wasn't meant to be a full analogy.

You call this work?