Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:24:09 -0400
There's one I forgot, the Icom 718, I had one f r a couple weeks, deal went
bad so I had to send it back but that's a long story, for a radio of that
size, I'll tell you it can hold it's own against anything I've ever had and
that speaker on the front puts the icing on the cake, if anything happened
to my 570 before I can afford that TS-2000 I want so bad, I'd get a 718 with
out a 2nd thought and probably from what I've seen so far, keep it.