Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:10:58 -0700
Hi John, Does it recieve on the opasit band while transmitting?  My Yeasu
FT2700R Would do that, so with the right goodies, you could use it as a
split band repeater.  I used to do that and work ten FM from around town
with my handheld, transmitting on vhf, and recieving on U HF, or visa
versa.  I can transmit on one band and listen on the other with the
TW4000, but not at the same time, since it only has one reciever.  Though
I don't have a very high opinion of Yeasu, I would love to find another
FT2700R, as of the 3 original dual band mobiles that came out at that
time, it was my favorite.  It is the only one of the three that would
read the pl frequency, not just the number setting, but the actual
frequency.  I heard that ther was a jmod to actually make it work in full
crossband, but I don't know if that was fact or fiction!  GRIN!  And,
just to keep the multi-band discussion interesting, how many of you all
had a Drake UV3?

73 and 88 whare appropriate:
John

Get your name as your email address.