Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard and Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 20:17:12 -0400
I just can't resist.
 I don't think pl is as much the problem as the accessibility of current
radios.  Yes if you memorize a bit and count clicks you can easily set a pl
but you wouldn't catch your friendly nondisabled ham bothering with all that
fuss.  It would be nice if you had real menu access as well as direct
readout of both incode and decode info.  I sometimes get idealistic, guilty
as charged.
Rich