Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:48:34 -0500
Hi Jerry,

I believe that most low pass filters cut off just above 30 mhz.  There are
some, however, that pass through 52 mhz. or so.  I had to acquire one when
I got a transceiver that worked six.  A local in this area complained that
he couldn't hear or work anyone on six.  I asked him iif he had a low pass
and where it kicked in.  He was pretty embarassed!!