Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 19:00:53 -0400
Hi everyone.  I have a friend who is preparing to take his test and for
right now is hoping to go no code tech and get the code some time later, and
I suggested that for starters he get the THF6A or some other HT or perhaps a
mobile.  I know that the F6 has been around a couple of years, but has the
price gone down on it?  This person I think  has just enough vision to read
maybe large print but I'm not sure exactly how much he's got.  Any
information on prices or if there is something else he should look into
please let me know and thanks in advance.  This person is also thinking of
getting a mobile.