Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 14:51:07 -0400
A good virus program is the best way to go and spy ware program, and a
firewall, you get them, and keep them up to date, you'll be as well off if
not better then going to another company's program since you really in this
day and age shouldn't be with out those kind of things anyway to be on the
internet and be smart about it especially with broadband connections or if
you're on a lot, but really everyone should keep those up to date and on.
Beyond that I can't help you since I can't use Eudora because I have 2
accounts on Comcast and it won't check them both at the same time due to
some idiocy on some one's part, and have never tried anything besides
internet explorer.