Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 14:12:18 -0400
Hi folks.

I am frankly getting paranoyed about the number and severity of attacks on
Microsoft Internet Explorer and Outlook Express/Outlook.  Side-stepping the
Microsoft e-mail is easy--I went to Eudora about 3 years ago.  But, is
anybody successfully using JFW with some other web browser than Internet
Explorer.  Ditching Windows, JFW, and the like for another OS, browser, and
speech program is an option, but I'd rather not learn what is and is not
accessible the hard way, if someone else has already been down this road
and can tell me what does and doesn't work.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]