Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:14:29 -0500
Well, where I might be moving to soon, they have one echolink on 220, really
like echolink, can't get any here, and no irlp either, as the access codes
will be changed because of some stupid kids who who were playing around
without saying anything, probably licenseless anyways, wonder if there's
another way to at least listen to any reflector I want, particularly the
visually challenged net they have on Tuesdays.