Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 09:58:14 -0400
    Tom:

I am the same way.  Those of us who are professionals of one kind or another
know that you can't get where you want to go by trying to "work the system"
so as to give yourself an unfair advantage.  Most people eventually figure
out what you are trying to do, which then reflects negatively on all of us.

Best 73 from Tom behler: KB8TYJ