Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 19:46:33 -0400
Hello.  I'm sort of new.  I mean i've been on this list before.  My call
sign is kb0clz.
I live in a different state now, and i'd like to know how to update my
address.  I don't have any money right now so i want some place i can do it
for free.
Then next month i have to renew my membership in the handi hams in mn.
Anyway, i said i used to live in Nebraska, now I live with my wife in PA.

That is all I will say for now.
Sorry i do not have a signature line, i will write one soon with my call and
other info in it.
73's and 88's where appropriate.