Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:56:32 -0500
What's it doing that makes it screwed up?  Maybe some one on here can help
you out. I must have had to reset my first HT a million times form things I
did to it. It's all part of the learning curve but I got it, and that radio
wasn't half as accessible as the TH-F6A and had a ton more bells and
whistles that were absolutely pointless in some cases. I found them all
though while pushing buttons to see what this does or that does.  The
program works with jaws for most of us, I use it and don't hook it up to the
radio unless I'm doing a transfer from 1 to the other, other then that
they're not connected to each other. If you play with that a little, it
should become easier to work with though you might want to just work with
the radio first. Which program did you download?