Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:59:21 -0700
Hi Lou,

I also passed my Extra exam all the way back in 1986.  Makes me feel old
when I think about it.  I was fortunate that I had parents who would spend
hours upon hours with me.  For many reasons and now that we're living in
what I like to call a "brave new world" this just usually doesn't happen
anymore.  This is the reason why we need greater real accessibility.  Even
those of us who have gotten our tickets should be interested in making sure
that newbies get access to study materials!